Amanda Caputo is a Councillor-at-Large for OHLIA and has been since 2021.
Samantha Martin-Bird was the Indigenous Relationships Supervisor for the Thunder Bay Public Library until June 2020. Samantha also has an Hons B.A. in Indigenous Studies, Diaspora & Transnational Studies (University of Toronto) and a B.Ed. (First Nations University).
Photo by Tenille K Campbell
- “Proud of the work you do”: A conversation with Tanya Talaga
- At the centre: A conversation with Nêhiyaw educator Amanda Moosemay
- Unsettling the public library: A conversation on decolonization with anthropologist Kieran Way
- “Unapologetically Nêhiyaw”: A conversation with Max FineDay
- “The lakes could teach me what the mountains could not”: A conversation with Ktunaxa poet Smokii Sumac
- Water, survivance, and erotica: A conversation with illustrator Chief Lady Bird
- Drew Hayden Taylor: A contemporary storyteller