We envisioned this year’s July issue to be an inaugural attempt at creating a contributor-driven “unconference issue.” And while this month’s issue is a compact one, I think its contents speak to the spirit of an unconference—user-driven conversations and knowledge-sharing that span a wide range of topics, media and scope, engaged with at our own pace.
- Cultural diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- The current landscape of ebooks in libraries
- Whether librarianship is a profession
- the RA core competencies & toolkit
- the Library IT Crowd
- and hear from a public library manager dealing with the recent budget cuts
Plus, we have an exciting opportunity at Open Shelf: call for a story editor. As always, check out our poll on the right-side menu.