The team at Open Shelf has returned after our end-of-summer break reinvigorated. We enjoyed our “time off,” but are just as excited to meet the challenges and joys of the autumnal season.
- Cultural diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- The current landscape of ebooks in libraries
- Whether librarianship is a profession
- the RA core competencies & toolkit
- the Library IT Crowd
- and hear from a public library manager dealing with the recent budget cuts
Plus, we have an exciting opportunity at Open Shelf: call for a story editor. As always, check out our poll on the right-side menu.