This month, Trevor Deck walks us through the library’s collection development mandates, scope and goals.
It’s that time again! This is our last issue before September and we are gearing up for two exciting “call out” opportunities:
This month, we have a variety of stories, from working in a hospital library to looking for work as a new grad to finding that perfect podcast:
- Each day is interesting: Supporting research and innovation at a regional health centre
- Introducing OLA’s Advocacy Toolkit
- Food for thought and hope for new librarians in a precarious job market
- At the centre: A conversation with First Nations teacher Amanda Moosemay
- Public Library Leaders program
- New! Rural Public Libraries Conference
- Readers’ Advisory: Podcasts for book lovers
- Library IT Crowd
See you in September!